The Perfect Los Angeles Surfing Experience
We’ll take your crew and your boards in our vehicles, bring you to the best surf in Los Angeles & Malibu with an expert surfer & tour guide.
- Lunch is provided for you beachside mid-trip (vegetarian/vegan options available.)
- We can provide wetsuit and board rentals for the trip, or you can bring your own!
- LARGE Vehicles seat as many as 13 passengers so you can bring the whole gang.
- We can pick you up and drop you off wherever you’re staying. Straight from your room to the waves and back.
- Your surfing buddy for the day can get in the water with you, even provide a surf lesson along the way to anyone who might need one.
- Get to know the area from our local tour guide that’ll be joining you. Have a great time getting to understand the sea & the land – PERFECT FOR OUT-OF-TOWNERS!
Commercially insured, licensed & registered TCP 33365-A
All skill levels welcome
Pickup & Dropoff available
The Surf Tour
Visit two iconic surf breaks in southern California, learn about the history of our beloved beaches, enjoy a picnic lunch with your feet in the sand, and come have a day of surfing you’ll never forget. Lunch is on us!
Details & Itinerary
Spend a day surfing LA with local experts. Hop in our customized open-air surf buggies and hit the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) with our local guide. Visit two iconic surf breaks in southern California, learn about the history of our beloved beaches, enjoy a picnic lunch with your feet in the sand, and come have a day of surfing you’ll never forget. Lunch is on us!
Wanna surf but don’t have gear? we got you covered – cost of wetsuit and board rental included with trip, or feel free to bring your own for a $15 discount!
Surf instructors on-board available for additional fee.
- All necessary gear included
- Visit two iconic surf spots
- Ride in fun, open-air vehicles
- Beach picnic lunch included
- Options for hiking, shopping, and sightseeing included.
What You Should Bring
Bring extra clothes and some towels, a hoodie or jacket is also a good idea. We’ll provide all the surfing equipment, but if you’ve got a beach chair or anything like that you can bring that too!
Best Times for This Excursion
We highly recommend leaving as early as possible, it’s usually good for the surf and its always good for the traffic to get out earlier.
Experts Along the Way
You’ll be heading out with a knowledgeable and personable tour guide. You’ll learn about the areas you travel through and the beaches you visit, and you’ll also have someone available in the water with you for instruction and assistance, unless you really know what you’re doing out there!
All Surfing Equipment Included
We can provide wetsuit sizing and rental, as well as board rentals for the trip if you don’t have your own.
Fun & Practical Transportation
Ride in the most enjoyable vehicles Los Angeles has to offer in our customized open-air surf vans! Fit your boards, your buds, and plenty of snacks and drinks for the trip ahead