Surf City Tours: Safety Standards & Practices
We wanted to let you know what we’ve done to ensure your safety while preserving our unique sightseeing experience and safely keeping the spirit of travel alive during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please check it out before your trip with us. Things might look a little different these days, but we’ve brought in some of our top Hollywood actors and actresses to play the roles and we hope you are informed and entertained! We’ll see you soon!
As ever, the comfort and safety of our guests is our number one priority, so thank you for watching this video. If you have any questions at all please call us!
or email us at
Here’s a quick recap for the people that like a good list:
- All vehicles deep sanitized by outside company every morning. Guides are screened for symptoms every day.
- Face masks are currently required in the state of California, so make sure to bring a mask along with you!
- Vehicles have been outfitted with partitions for additional safety.
- All touch points are sanitized regularly and vehicles receive thorough cleanings after each tour.
- Hand sanitizer installed in every vehicle – feel free to use it often.
- We can’t provide blankets at the moment so please bring layers if the weather looks funky.
- Most of all WELCOME TO LOS ANGELES! We’re looking forward to having you join us.